Protection of personal data
The owner of the website www. majaperetin.com is Maja Peretin (hereinafter the provider), which is aware that the right to privacy is one of the most important human rights. As a result, we pay great attention to the protection of personal data and respect the privacy of our users, which is why we handle their personal data responsibly, carefully and in accordance with the regulations in force in the Republic of Slovenia.
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The manager of the collection of personal data on the website www.majaperetin.com is the provider, Maja Peretin, the authorized person in relation to the protection of personal data can be reached by the user at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHICH PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
Obtained data that the manager of the personal data collection keeps from users:
- basic contact information (name and surname and e-mail address);
- the data we need to fulfill the contract and deliver the purchased goods or hired services (tax number, object of purchase, price, delivery address, delivery time, payment method, payment date, information on complaints, information on the issued invoice, etc.);
- past inquiries, purchases, invoices, support requests;
- User IP addresses and cookie IDs.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We may process users’ personal data on the following legal bases:
- when this is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations (e.g. issuing invoices for purchased goods or services);
- when the processing of users’ personal data is necessary for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract that the user concluded with us or because he wanted an offer from us;
- when the user gives his consent to the processing of his personal data for an individual processing purpose, in which case he always has the right to revoke the given consent (e.g. for customized information about our offer)
- when we have a legitimate interest in processing the user’s personal data (e.g. when we send the user an e-mail in the event that he leaves the shopping cart on the website without completing the purchase).
PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We may use personal data obtained from users of the website www.majaperetin.com for one or more of the following purposes:
- communicating with users regarding the provision of our services and responding to their requests;
- conclusion of the contract and fulfillment of the obligations arising from the concluded contract;
- marketing communications (sending email or regular mail);
- marketing communication based on customized or personalized offers and messages;
- to enforce any legal claims and resolve disputes;
- for statistical analyzes on the sale of our goods and services and on the use of the website www.majaperetin.com
- for communicating with the subscriber or (pre)contractual relations;
- to conduct prize games;
- obveščanje in pošiljanje e-novic, člankov, obvestil o dogodkih po e-pošti ;
- direct marketing and sending offers by e-mail and making telephone calls;
When sending electronic messages, we record the opening of received messages by individuals and clicks on links in received messages. We also record tours and campaigns on the website www.majaperetin.com. For better and more targeted delivery of offers and customization of messages or communications, we automatically process and analyze the recorded data and evaluate the activities and measurement of user interest.
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIOD
We store personal data that we process on the basis of user consent permanently or until they revoke this consent. After revoking an individual’s consent, we immediately and permanently delete their personal data.
We keep data on issued invoices for 10 years from the date of issue.
We keep the data necessary for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract between the provider and the individual user for another 5 years from the fulfillment of the contract (delivery of goods or services).
After the retention period has expired, personal data is effectively deleted or processed in such a way that it can no longer be linked to the user.
If the purposes described above, for which we store and process personal data, cease at the provider, the provider will immediately effectively and permanently delete the data collection whose purpose has ceased.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data of users is processed on the basis of the statutory legal basis:
- of the Act on the Prevention of Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism for the purpose of transmitting personal data of individuals subject to the obligation to report to the Office for the Prevention of Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism
- and on the basis of other international treaties, EU regulations and national laws, which require the provider (Maja Peretin) to, in certain cases, forward the personal data of individual users to state authorities and other managers in order to fulfill his or their legal obligations or powers.
The administrator ensures adequate organizational and technical protection of the obtained data and will not forward or disclose them to third parties under any circumstances. The provider implements appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection of personal data.
VOLUNTARY PROVISION OF DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF NOT PROVIDING IT
Providing personal data is voluntary. Users are not obliged to provide personal data, but if they do not provide it, they cannot enter into a contract with us. The provider will indicate which data are such that their non-transmission causes the stated consequences each time it obtains personal data from the user.
RIGHTS OF USERS
In accordance with the provisions of the EU General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR), the controller of personal data must, at the consumer’s request:
- To confirm whether the data relating to him is being processed or not, and to enable him to view the personal data relating to him.
- Provide a printout of personal data relating to him.
- Give the opportunity to correct or complete your personal data.
- Give the possibility of partial or complete deletion of personal data.
- To give the possibility of transferring personal data to another provider of related services.
- Give the possibility of partial or complete withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data.
The operator will take into account any request of the user for cancellation and will strictly arrange the cancellation of consent for the purpose of personal data processing within 15 days at the latest.
Any user can file a complaint with the supervisory authority (Information Commissioner in the Republic of Slovenia) at any time if they believe that their rights regarding the protection of their personal data have been violated in any way by the controller.
Each user has the option to simply unsubscribe from receiving messages with one click in the footer of the received e-mail message or send an e-mail with unsubscribe to email@example.com or with a reply to the specific e-mail message received.
PROCEDURE FOR EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The user can address his requests regarding the exercise of rights in relation to personal data in writing to any contact listed under Personal data controller and contact information.
For the purposes of reliable identification in the case of exercising rights in relation to personal data, we may request additional information from the user, and we may refuse to take action only if we prove that we cannot reliably identify the user.
We must respond to a user’s request to exercise their rights in relation to personal data without undue delay and no later than one month after receiving the request.
The provider also collects personal data of users when visiting the website www.majaperetin.com, through cookies, for the purpose of ensuring better functionality and user experience, security, smooth operation of the website or portal and the number of users on the website or portal.
As a user of the rerum.si website, the user agrees that cookies are loaded on his computer to ensure the operation of all website functions and web analytics.
Cookies allow certain contents or functions of the application to be adapted for a specific user, according to his choices or preferences or according to the characteristics of his terminal equipment. Cookies for analytical purposes enable continuous improvement of the website.
All contents published on the website www.majaperetin.com are the property of the provider (Maja Peretin). They may not be copied, reproduced or distributed in any other way without the permission of the company. The provider is not responsible for any problems with the operation of the website and reserves the right to any errors and changes to the published content.